110 Verdelho Drive, North Tamworth NSW 2340 – Property For Sale By Owner – noagentproperty.com.au
QUALITY – LUXURY – SOPHISTICATION
Phone enquiries – please quote property ID 27606
Situated in the beautiful Windmill Hill Estate, you will fall in love with what this home has to offer from the beautiful front impression including manicured gardens – Japanese box, lavender and lollipop roses lining the front of house and entry path through to the residence situated on a 900 sqm block with four generous sized bedrooms – all with ducted air-conditioning, walk-in or built-in robes, ceiling fans, two bathrooms appointed with high-quality fittings, double garage with remote access and a well established edible garden.
The impressive entry features pendant lighting leading to the front two bedrooms and a dedicated shoe storage cupboard or second linen cupboard. Bedroom 3 is fitted with wall desks, multiple power points, NBN connection, and data points, providing a terrific home office set up perfect for the current situation of working from home.
The heart of the home features a large open plan kitchen and dining with features including:
– Custom 40mm stone benchtops and waterfall ends and custom stone table
– 900mm gas oven with 6 burner gas cooktop, teppanyaki plate, and range hood.
– Space for a large french door plumbed in the fridge
– Loads of cupboard storage with the 2-pack finish, spice drawer, and bin drawers
– “Franke black double under bench sink with black loop tap
Directly off the garage is the butler’s pantry, perfect for the ease of unloading groceries, complete with:
– Under Bench hidden Miele Dishwasher
– 2nd double sink with a utility kitchen tap
– Stone benchtops and plenty of storage
– Microwave and Wine Fridge cavities power for both
The King-sized master suite has sliding door access to a paved garden area currently used as a fire pit area, perfect for the morning coffee, or to open the doors on a hot summer’s evening to enjoy the cool breeze. A double walk-in/through robe leads into the impressive ensuite, complete with:
– 10mm frameless glass with hinged door
– 1800mm stone benchtop double vanity and high quality “Milli Glance” black tapware throughout
– large double shower 2200×1000 with quad showerheads; rainfall and adjustable/handheld on
each side with diverters
– shower bench seat
– floor to ceiling tiles throughout
The main bathroom features:
– 1500mm stone benchtop vanity and high quality “Milli Glance” black tapware throughout
– 10mm glass shower screen
– freestanding stone bath,
– floor mounted bath-spout
– heated towel rails
– floor to ceiling tiles throughout
The spacious laundry features:
– stone benchtops
– honeycomb features tiles and double draw baskets for washing storage,
Other features of the home include:
– ducted split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– automatic sensor downlights in areas: pantry, entrance, wardrobes.
– Iconic black power points and switches throughout to match
– landscaped gardens, established fruit trees with privacy in mind, surrounded by edible gardens, raised garden beds. Orange, Mandarin, Lime, Lemon, Cumquat, Apple, Cherry, Olive Trees, Rosemary, Thyme, Marjoram, Lemongrass, Oregano, Parsley, Mint, Chives, Curry, Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Chillis, and much more included with rotated garden beds for seasonal vegetables.
– walkout to large entertainers alfresco and BBQ area with remote control fans and Bluetooth speakers inbuilt. Space for an outdoor bar fridge, inbuilt Ziegler Brown 5 quartz burner BBQ negotiable on inclusion also has TV and power connections.
– double garage with remote access
– 7m x 3.6m shed with electricity connected: 4 double powerpoints and lighting with its own isolation.
– garden shed for mower and gardening tool storage
– slimline Water tank, with pump – connected to the main toilet.
– 4 x External taps, 3 x fitted with wall mounted hose link.
– natural gas and NBN
– instantaneous gas hot water system.
– TV connections to Family, Lounge, Alfresco Bed 4, and Master
– 6.38 kW Tier 1 Solar System 18 months old
– great natural lighting throughout
– quality floor tiles throughout the house with carpeted bedrooms and a second living area
– enormous walk-in linen/storage room, with separate storage cupboard for the ironing board, vacuum, and cleaning products.
All this is situated on a unique 900sqm block that lends itself to hidden gems in each nook – adjustments courtesy of the owner.
– Schools close by including: Calrossy Anglican School, Poppins bush pre-school, McCarthy Catholic College, Tamworth Public School
– Close access to the Tamworth Base Hospital and Shopping centers.
– A short 6 min drive to CBD
– Short stroll across Browns lane provides access to great walking paths, a kids’ park area with BBQ facilities, and a basketball court.
This home represents quality and class for the serious buyer. You will not be disappointed by any means!
Please contact to arrange your private inspection.